Last Updated: June 9, 2023
1. Collection of Information
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you contact us, fill out a form, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
2. Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Communicate with you about our services;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services.
3. Sharing of Information
We may share your information with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf.
We do not sell or share your personal information with third-party companies for their direct marketing purposes.
We use reasonable measures to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
6. Contact Us